View our Specialist Property Schemes


01 824 5555

Or click here to email

us directly.

Landlords Insurance Experts

Rest assured that your property has the right insurance cover. Talk to the landlord property insurance experts at SA Faughnan. We have the experience and will take the time to find the best cover to suit your needs.

Quoting For All Tenancy Types:

  • Student Accommodation / Lets
  • RAS / HAPS / City Council Lets
  • Airbnb / / City Break Lets
  • Hostels / Short Term Lets


We provide the following types of Landlords Insurance;

  • Property Damage
  • Property Owners’ & Employers Liability
  • Business Interruption / Loss of Rent/Rates/Service Charge
  • Terrorism
  • Excess Liability
  • D&O
  • Inspection & Engineering etc.

  • Office Blocks
  • Period / Protected
  • Mixed Use
  • Apartment Blocks
  • Self-Build
  • Warehousing / Storage
  • Vacant / Un-occupied
  • Retail Outlets
  • Houses in Flats
  • Buy To Let
  • Under Renovation
  • Light Industrial
  • Industrial / Manufacturing


Our Landlord packages offer the following insurance covers;
  • All risks cover on Buildings
  • Landlords Contents
  • Loss of Rent / Business Interruption to incl. rates / service charges
  • Public & Property Owners’ Liability
  • Employers Liability (where required)
  • Fixed Glass / Trace & Access
  • Fire Brigade Charges
  • Loss of Metered Water Charges
  • Accidental Damage (optional)
  • Terrorism (where required)


Call us now on 01 8245555 or submit a form and we will recommend the property insurance cover that is right for you.

View our Client Testimonials

Get A Quote

Please fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as we can.


David Faughnan CIP, Director

You can contact via phone below or click on photo to email directly 01 8245555


Elisa McKenzie

You can contact via phone below or click on photo to email directly 01 8245555


Angela Rickard

You can contact via phone below or click on photo to email directly

Copyright © 2015 S.A. Faughnan (Brokers) Ltd.
S.A. Faughnan (Brokers) Ltd. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Company Reg. No. 88953.

Neither S.A. Faughnan (Brokers) Ltd., its directors, employees, servants and agents, affiliates or other representatives shall be liable in respect of claims, liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages, losses, expenses (including without limitation, reasonable legal fees and costs of proceedings) arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of this Website or the use and/or dissemination of personal information relating to you in accordance with this Privacy Statement and your consents.

Designed By :  Web Results

This site uses cookies. Find out more about this site’s cookies.