91% of our new customers stay with us for 5 years or more...
NOW THAT’S LOYALTY and it works both ways! Get A Quote

Office Insurance

Business Risks Team

Office Insurance

Whether you work from home or a separate business premises, having the right insurance cover for your office is important. We understand that every small business is different so we offer policy options you can tailor to the needs of your company.


An office policy can cover your business’ contents, equipment, stock, business machines, fixtures and fittings or computers if it is damaged, lost or stolen. In addition, you can also add a range of specialist covers to your policy: portable equipment, business interruption, legal expenses and buildings cover.


What can Office insurance cover me for?


  • Public Liability
  • Property Damage
  • Money
  • Legal Expenses



  • Employers’ Liability
  • Personal Accident
  • Glass / Framing
  • All Risks



  • Work Away (clerical)
  • Business Interruption
  • Goods in Transit
  • Loss of Book Debts



You may need Office insurance cover if you:
  • work from home and / or a business/office location
  • own your own business premises, contents, stock, computers &equipment, business machines
  • have employees working for you
  • carry out non manual work away from your business premises
  • have clients visit you at your home / office premises
  • have business property which you wish to protect


Why have Office insurance?

To protect your business from the following;
  • damage to, loss or theft of business contents or equipment or premises
  • claims from a client or member of the public due to injury or illness suffered by them as a result of your negligence
  • claims from an employee for injury, illness or death during the course of their non manual work for you
  • loss of business revenue due to damage to your office premises and / or it’s contents, stock, computers, equipment etc.


How Office Insurance protects you and your business.
  • Covers you when you have to pay compensation to a client, employee or member of the public for an illness, injury or damage to their property and your business is at fault
  • Pays out legal fees spent in defending a claim
  • Compensates you for loss to your business property, contents or equipment


What other insurance cover do I need to consider to adequately protect my business?


  • Professional Indemnity
  • Directors & Officers Liability
  • Motor (Fleet) Insurance


  • Cyber Liability
  • Personal Accident
  • Liability (work-away) cover



What Our Clients Are Saying

Get A Quote

Please fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as we can.

    ✓ Please contact me immediately to obtain relevant risk & personal data for the sole purposes of arranging an insurance quotation and for no other purpose.


    David Faughnan CIP, Director

    You can contact via phone below or click on photo to email directly 01 8245555


    Elisa McKenzie CIP QFA

    You can contact via phone below or click on photo to email directly 01 8245555