Mixed use buildings, Houses in flats, Commercial property, Listed/Period Buildings, Property under Renovation, Small Apartment Blocks etc.

Read More


Industrial, Manufacturing, Land, Warehousing, Distribution, Leisure, Entertainment, Property, Land and the Motor Trade.

Read More


Professional Indemnity, Office, Retailers & Combined Insurance, All Risks, Engineering, Motor Traders, Contractors, Tradesmen.

Read More


Property Owners’ & Employers’ Liability, Professional Indemnity, Directors & Officers’, Environmental, Cyber & Excess Liability etc.

Read More


Advice driven professional service dedicated to helping you make the right decisions & plans for your future.

Read More


Jim Payne Property Consultants - Property Owners Insurance
“We have been using SA Faughnan Brokers Ltd for a number of years now for insurance for residentia… Read more

Specialist Schemes

  • Property Under Renovation
    Insurance for Properties under Renovation.
    Multi or Single Unit property under minor or major renovation, in the course of construction, vacant and/or boarded up.
    Read More
  •  Apartment Blocks
    Small apartment block insurance
    Property Owner retained or Management Company blocks let in multi residential and/or mixed use settings.
    Read More
  • Housing Estates
    Insurance cover for houses in estates
    Housing Schemes, Ghost Estates, Holiday Home Schemes, Unfinished or Under Construction.Read More
  • Listed/Period Buildings
    Listed period building insurance
    100+ year old buildings with protected/listed external and/or internal Period Features in residential and/or office lets.
    Read More
  • Houses In Flats
    houses in flats insurance
    Specialist Insurance Schemes for traditional multi-unit properties in flats/bedsits. Exclusive broker to Irish Property Owners’ Association.
    Read More
  • Commercial Property
    Commercial Property Insurance
    Properties in Office, Retail, Leisure, Manufacturing, Storage, Industrial, Warehousing & Distribution use.Read More
  • Mixed Use Buildings
    Mixed use building insurance cover
    Properties with a mix of Residential and Commercial/Retail/Office lets. Standard or Purpose Built.
    Read More
  • Single Unit/Buy To Let
    Single Unit Buy To Let Residential Insurance cover
    Specialist Insurance Schemes for new & old single unit/buy to let houses. All Risks cover available.
    Read More
  • Vacant/Un-occupied Buildings
    Vacant Property Insurance
    Properties which are vacant, unoccupied, for sale, in probate, disused or under renovation.
    Read More
  • Office Blocks
    Office Block and Retail outlet Insurance
    Office Blocks in city centre, urban & rural settings incl. car park liability, associated Terrorism & Excess Liability covers.
    Read More
  • Retail Outlets
    Office Block and Retail outlet Insurance
    Single / Multi Unit Retail Outlets in city centre, urban & rural settings incl. car park liability, associated Terrorism & Excess Liability covers.
    Read More

Our Insurer Panel

  • logo14
  • logo15
  • logo16
  • logo17
  • logo19
  • logo20
  • logo21
  • logo22
  • logo23
  • logo24
  • logo13
  • logo12
  • logo11
  • logo10
  • logo8
  • logo6
  • logo7
  • logo5
  • logo2
  • logo3
  • logo1

Copyright © 2015 S.A. Faughnan (Brokers) Ltd.
S.A. Faughnan (Brokers) Ltd. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Company Reg. No. 88953.

Neither S.A. Faughnan (Brokers) Ltd., its directors, employees, servants and agents, affiliates or other representatives shall be liable in respect of claims, liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages, losses, expenses (including without limitation, reasonable legal fees and costs of proceedings) arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of this Website or the use and/or dissemination of personal information relating to you in accordance with this Privacy Statement and your consents.

Designed By :  Web Results