Working from a commercial / retail premises, having the right insurance cover for your business is important. We understand that every business is different so we offer policy options you can tailor to the needs of your company.
A commercial combined policy can cover your business premises, contents, equipment, stock, business machines, machinery, plant, fixtures and fittings and computers if it is damaged, lost or stolen. Also includable are Public, Products & Employers’ Liability cover. In addition, you can also add a range of specialist covers to your policy: portable equipment (all risks), business interruption including rent payable / receivable, legal expenses, personal accident, directors & officers liability, goods in transit, fidelity guarantee, money and glass.
What can Commercial Combined insurance cover me for?
- Buildings, Contents, Fixtures, Fittings, Computers tick Stock, Business Equipment, Machinery, Plant
- Public & Employers Liability
- Business Interruption / Loss of Revenue
- Money incl. Personal Accident / Assault
- Fidelity Guarantee / Goods in Transit
- Directors & Officers’ liability cover
- Legal Expenses cover
- Products Liability
- Loss of Rent Receivable / Payable
- Loss of Book Debts
- Fire Brigade Charges / Glass & Framing
- Engineering & Statutory Inspection
You may need Combined insurance cover if you:
- operate a retail, wholesale, manufacturing, construction or other commercial business
- work from a commercial / retail / industrial / manufacturing premises
- own your own premises, machinery, plant & equipment, contents, fixtures & fittings, stock etc.
- have employees / contractors working for you
- carry out manual work away from your business premises
- have clients visit you at your business premises
- rely on a fully operational premises to generate business income
Why have Combined insurance?
To protect your business from the following;
- damage to, loss or theft of business premises, contents, machinery, plant or equipment or stock
- claims from a client or member of the public due to injury or illness suffered by them as a result of your negligence either at your premises or elsewhere
- claims from an employee / contractor for injury, illness or death during the course of their work for you either at your business’ premises or that of a supplier, client or customer’s
- loss of business revenue due to damage to your premises (or that of a suppliers / customers) and / or it’s contents, stock, computers, machinery, plant or equipment etc.
How Combined Insurance protects you and your business
- Covers you when you have to pay compensation to a client, employee or member of the public for an illness or injury or damage to their property and your business is at fault
- Pays out legal fees spent in defending a claim
- Compensates you for loss to your business property, contents, stock, machinery, plant or equipment
What other insurance cover do I need to consider to adequately protect my business?
- Professional Indemnity
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Motor (Fleet) Insurance
- Cyber Liability
- Personal Accident
- Engineering & Inspection