Landlord Insurance Archives -

Landlord Contents/Apartment Blocks Insurance
If your property is insured under a block policy i.e. an apartment, this policy will only cover liability arising from accidents in the common areas i.e. the hallways, stairways, landings etc. It will generally not cover accidents occurring inside the apartment. To ensure you have liability cover within the apartment you must have (Landlord’s) Contents insurance, but check that it covers liab...
Landlord Insurance Cover Ireland
By virtue of the Residential Tenancies Act 2004, Landlord’s should have Property Damage and Public Liability cover in place for every unit they provide for private rented accommodation. Types of Insurance Available Apart from that, other insurances, which are mandatory, are those prescribed by a contract e.g. the terms of a mortgage or loan / the terms of a lease agreement. Either or b...

Copyright © 2015 S.A. Faughnan (Brokers) Ltd.
S.A. Faughnan (Brokers) Ltd. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Company Reg. No. 88953.

Neither S.A. Faughnan (Brokers) Ltd., its directors, employees, servants and agents, affiliates or other representatives shall be liable in respect of claims, liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages, losses, expenses (including without limitation, reasonable legal fees and costs of proceedings) arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of this Website or the use and/or dissemination of personal information relating to you in accordance with this Privacy Statement and your consents.

Designed By :  Web Results