land Archives -

Landlord Insurance Best Policy
Yes, where obtainable. If a tenant occupies a buy to let property (i.e. a single house or an apartment unit in a purpose built block) they will likely be able to purchase their own home contents insurance. However, where the tenant lives in a multi-unit converted property (e.g. house in flats / bed-sits) this may prove difficult to obtain, due to a number of reasons including fire spread and se...

Copyright © 2015 S.A. Faughnan (Brokers) Ltd.
S.A. Faughnan (Brokers) Ltd. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Company Reg. No. 88953.

Neither S.A. Faughnan (Brokers) Ltd., its directors, employees, servants and agents, affiliates or other representatives shall be liable in respect of claims, liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages, losses, expenses (including without limitation, reasonable legal fees and costs of proceedings) arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of this Website or the use and/or dissemination of personal information relating to you in accordance with this Privacy Statement and your consents.

Designed By :  Web Results