All Risks Landlord Insurance #4

  • At S. A. Faughnan we offer excellent advice and cover at the right price FOR LANDLORDS.
  • We offer Property Damage All Risks cover packages & more for Landlords / Property Owners.
  • Comparing up to 15 Landlord Insurers so you don’t have to!
  • Whether Working, Professional, Student, HAP, ARP, House Share (HMO), County/City Council, Short or Long term Let Properties, sub-let, corporate let and shared accommodation. arrangements, we will quote for all tenancy types. We also have markets for IPAS / DECDIY risks. 
  • We quote for Individually owned & Company owned properties incl. Pension Funds.
  • Talk to a Real Person!

         Up to 20% in new policy Discounts!!

  • A Property Owners All Risks insurance policy can protect your rental/investment property comprehensively with some or all of the following facets;
  • All Risks cover on Buildings
  • Loss of Rent / Rates / Service Charges
  • Fire Brigade Charges & Glass
  • Public/Property Owners Liability
  • Employers Liability (property repairs, maintenance, cleaning)

          Best Cover, Price, Advice & Service

Click to Get Quote Now and let’s get started & turn this around quickly FOR YOU

Get Quote Now


CALL US NOW (9am-5pm Mon-Fri)

01 8245555

We Love To Quote For (Tenancy Types)
  • Student Accommodation / Lets
  • RAS / HAPS / City Council Lets
  • Airbnb / / City Break Lets
  • Hostels / Short Term Lets
  • Professional / Working / Retired tenants
  • House Share
  • Local Authority / County Council / Social Housing
  • Most Commercial Occupancies
We Can Offer ALL This Cover To Landlords
  • All risks cover on Buildings
  • Landlords Contents
  • Loss of Rent / Business Interruption to incl. rates / service charges
  • Public & Property Owners’ Liability
  • Employers Liability (where required)
  • Fixed Glass / Trace & Access
  • Fire Brigade Charges
  • Loss of Metered Water Charges
  • Accidental Damage (optional)
  • Terrorism (where required)
"All Risks" Policy Is SO Important

Property Damage ‘All Risks’ insurance cover is a much broader, more extensive and inclusive property cover when compared with the frequently marketed ‘landlord home insurance’ policy.

Although priced slightly more than home insurance

  • cover limits are generally higher for frequently claimed perils
  • the onus is not on the insured to prove his/her claim is valid
  • the acceptance criteria is generally broader in terms of property usage, tenancy types, year of build, multiple units, flat roofs etc.

If you treat your rental property income as a business, then insure the property with a business / commercial type insurance cover i.e. Property Damage All Risks insurance, otherwise you could be left short when a claim occurs.

Why S.A. Faughnan?
Because we are seasoned experts in all things Landlord Insurance

Guaranteed Landlord Insurance Expertise & Advice

Guaranteed Call Back

Guaranteed Quote Turnaround

Guaranteed Real Person to talk to

Guaranteed Price to Cover competitiveness Every Time

Click here to find out “Why You should insure to the correct Re-Build Value”


What Our Clients Are Saying

Get A Quote

Please fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as we can.

    ✓ Please contact me immediately to obtain relevant risk & personal data for the sole purposes of arranging an insurance quotation and for no other purpose.